The members of the Library’s Board of Trustees invite all to participate in the Kirkland Town Library’s Window Campaign.
GOAL: To raise enough funds to replace all 31 windows in our historic, late 19th century brick building.
What is the condition of the existing windows?
- Outdated and inefficient – single glazed, non weatherstripped
- Missing hardware to operate, creating a potential safety hazard
- Expensive to maintain
- Storm windows are aesthetically incorrect
- Interior wood is faded and deteriorated
What are the benefits of replacement?
- Interior space comfort for patrons will be enhanced
- Increased functionality and safety
- Energy savings
- Lower maintenance costs
The best part of the campaign?
- Preserving the existing facade of the library for future generations to enjoy.
To support this preservation project, please mail a check, made out to “Kirkland Town Library” to 55 ½ College Street, Clinton NY 13323 or pay online via PayPal using the Donate button below. Donations of any amount are most welcome. Those of $1,500 of more will include a personalized window plaque with your name on it.
For more information, contact Anne Debraggio, Director at 853-2038 or 853-1786.