The Kirkland Town Library building is now reopened with limited access and strict measures to ensure the safety and wellness of our staff and patrons. We will open for browsing and checking out of materials. Reference, tech support, copying, faxing and notary services available as well.
What to expect when you come into the library:
- Everyone who enters must wear a face covering the entire time they are in the building.
- The building’s capacity will be limited to 25%; once capacity is reached, patrons can wait for a turn in a line outside the main entrance following physical distancing protocols.
- Library restrooms will be closed to the public.
- All seating has been removed.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed at the check-out and reference desks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- An enhanced cleaning of the building will be done each evening.
- Staff are required to complete a health screening before entering the building.
- All returned materials are quarantined for 72 hours before being removed from a patron’s card and returned to circulation.
For patrons needing disability accommodations while the library is operating under conditions to reduce the transmission of COVID-19, please call 315-853-2038, or write firstname.lastname@example.org. The library is committed to safe access for all.