- Long Island, Capital Region, Western New York and Mid-Hudson Valley Regions have met all seven metrics required to begin phase one of the state’s regional phased reopening plan; Central New York, Finger Lakes, Mohawk Valley, North Country and Southern Tier can enter phase two.
- New York City will enter phase one of reopening on June 8.
- Governor Cuomo announced the implementation of a new early warning dashboard to monitor and review how the virus is being contained on an ongoing basis.
- As New York City prepares for phase 1 of reopening on June 8th, 10 additional testing spots will be added to hotspot areas who are predominantly low income and minority communities.
- Governor Cuomo signed a new law providing death benefits for families of frontline government workers who have passed due to COVID-19.
- Governor Cuomo issued an Executive Order authorizing businesses to deny entry to individuals not wearing masks or face-coverings.
- Dentists statewide can reopen starting June 1st while adhering to best practices for safety and social distancing guidelines.
- Governor Cuomo released a guide to the state’s “NY Forward Reopening” Plan, along with the state’s regional monitoring dashboard.
- The $100M New York Forward Loan Fund will provide loans to small businesses, focusing on minority and women owned small businesses, that did not receive federal COVID-19 assistance.
- The New York State sales tax filing deadline has been extended to June 22, 2020.
- Governor Cuomo issued executive orders 202.17 and 202.18 requiring all people in New York to wear masks or face coverings in public, including when taking public or private transportation or riding in for-hire vehicles.
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through June 15, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services.
- New Yorkers can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
- Testing is free for all eligible New Yorkers as ordered by a health care provider.
- Your local health department is your community contact for COVID-19 concerns.
Ph. (315) 853-2038
Fax/TTY: (315) 853-1785
55 1/2 College Street
Clinton, NY 13323
Monday – Thursday from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturdays (January – March) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturdays (April – December) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Curbside service is available.
Sign up for our e-newsletter