- Governor Cuomo has partnered with New Jersey Governor Murphy and Connecticut Governor Lamont to create a joint travel advisory for individuals traveling from states with significant community spread of COVID-19, requiring a quarantine for 14 days when visiting their states.
- To report violations of health and safety restrictions and requirements for businesses, gatherings and individuals, please choose the appropriate link below:
- New York State will decide the first week of August whether schools will reopen in the fall.
- An uptick in COVID-19 cases in Rensselaer County is being closely monitored, a number of which are being investigated as being linked to several individuals who tested positive after traveling back to New York from Georgia.
- Beginning Sunday, July 12th, limited concessions will be allowed to open at state beaches.
- Go to forward.ny.gov to find out: Which phase of reopening your region is in; the industry guidance for each phase; regional dashboards for monitoring how the virus is being contained; and information on loans for small businesses.
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through July 15, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services. Any New Yorker can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
- The deadline for New York State personal income tax and corporation tax returns has been extended from April 15, 2020 to July 15, 2020.
Ph. (315) 853-2038
Fax/TTY: (315) 853-1785
55 1/2 College Street
Clinton, NY 13323
Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Curbside service is available weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sign up for our e-newsletter