- Governor Cuomo has partnered with New Jersey Governor Murphy and Connecticut Governor Lamont to create a joint travel advisory for individuals traveling from states with significant community spread of COVID-19, requiring a quarantine for 14 days when visiting their states.
- To report violations of health and safety restrictions and requirements for businesses, gatherings and individuals, please choose the appropriate link below.
File a complaint about a business, location or incident in your community.
File a complaint against your employer or place of work.
- Outdoor pools in State Parks across NYS will open for July 4th weekend at reduced capacity with social distancing guidelines in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. For other guidance on July 4th weekend activities read DOH interim guidance.
- Go to forward.ny.gov to find out: Which phase of reopening your region is in; the industry guidance for each phase; regional dashboards for monitoring how the virus is being contained; and information on loans for small businesses.
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through July 15, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services. Any New Yorker can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
- The deadline for New York State personal income tax and corporation tax returns has been extended from April 15, 2020 to July 15, 2020.
NYS DOH Update
LAST UPDATED: JULY 5, 2020 AT 9:15 AM
What You Need to Know