- Governor Cuomo has partnered with New Jersey Governor Murphy and Connecticut Governor Lamont to create a joint travel advisory for individuals traveling from states with significant community spread of COVID-19, requiring a quarantine for 14 days when visiting their states.
- New York State currently has the lowest death toll and hospitalizations due to COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
- DOH is investigating potential COVID-19 exposure at a high school graduation ceremony in Westchester County from an individual who attended after having recently traveled to Florida and subsequently began showing symptoms and tested positive.
- Regions in phase four will be permitted to hold social gatherings of up to 50 people; and indoor religious gatherings will be allowed at up to 33 percent of the indoor site’s capacity.
- Go to forward.ny.gov to find out: Which phase of reopening your region is in; the industry guidance for each phase; regional dashboards for monitoring how the virus is being contained; and information on loans for small businesses.
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through July 15, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services. Any New Yorker can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
- The deadline for New York State personal income tax and corporation tax returns has been extended from April 15, 2020 to July 15, 2020.
Ph. (315) 853-2038
Fax/TTY: (315) 853-1785
55 1/2 College Street
Clinton, NY 13323
For health and safety reasons related to COVID-19, the library is currently closed to the public.
To arrange for curbside pick-up of materials, see the instructions on our home page.
Sign up for our e-newsletter