- Long Island is on track to enter phase three tomorrow, June 24.
- $65M in federal CARES Act funding is available for child care providers to support new childcare health and safety protocols and assist closed programs with reopening.
- Go to forward.ny.gov to find out: Which phase of reopening your region is in; the industry guidance for each phase; regional dashboards for monitoring how the virus is being contained; and information on loans for small businesses.
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through July 15, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services. Any New Yorker can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
- The deadline for New York State personal income tax and corporation tax returns has been extended from April 15, 2020 to July 15, 2020.
Ph. (315) 853-2038
Fax/TTY: (315) 853-1785
55 1/2 College Street
Clinton, NY 13323
Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Curbside service is available weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sign up for our e-newsletter