- Governor Cuomo has partnered with New Jersey Governor Murphy and Connecticut Governor Lamont to create a joint travel advisory for individuals traveling from states with significant community spread of COVID-19, requiring a quarantine for 14 days when visiting their states.
- Following a significant rise in COVID-19 cases among 21 to 30-year-olds, New York State has launched a new ad campaign targeted towards young people to emphasize the risk and severity of COVID-19.
- The State Police and State Liquor Authority are leading a task force to investigate and shut down establishments not complying with the safety standards of the state.
- To report violations of health and safety restrictions and requirements for businesses, gatherings and individuals, please choose the appropriate link below:
- Go to forward.ny.gov to find out: Which phase of reopening your region is in; the industry guidance for each phase; regional dashboards for monitoring how the virus is being contained; and information on loans for small businesses.
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through August 15, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services. Any New Yorker can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.
Ph. (315) 853-2038
Fax/TTY: (315) 853-1785
55 1/2 College Street
Clinton, NY 13323
Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Curbside service is available weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sign up for our e-newsletter