LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 7, 2020 AT 7:13 PM
What You Need to Know
- NYS expects to receive an initial delivery of 170,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and we anticipate the possibility of starting to vaccinate the first group of New Yorkers by December 15, if all safety and efficacy approvals are granted.
- A new Micro-Cluster Strategy is addressing COVID-19 hot spots that have cropped up across the state.
- Look up an address to see if falls into a Red, Orange, or Yellow Zone
- See the restrictions that correspond to each color-coded level of cluster zone
- Bars, restaurants and gyms, as well as any State Liquor Authority-licensed establishment, must close in-person service from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily.
- Indoor and outdoor gatherings at private residences are limited to no more than 10 people.
- Read New York’s COVID-19 Winter Plan to mitigate the spread of the virus and bolster New York’s hospital’s preparedness.
- New travel guidelines are in effect that allow out-of-state travelers to “test out” of the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
- Go to New York’s COVID Report Card to find COVID-19 positive case data for every school district in the state.
- To report violations of health and safety restrictions and requirements for businesses, gatherings and individuals, please choose the appropriate link below:
- Go to forward.ny.gov to find: guidance and maps for the Micro-Cluster Initiative; regional dashboards for monitoring how the virus is being contained; and information on loans for small businesses.
- New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through December 31, 2020; must apply within 60 days of losing coverage.
- Health care workers can text NYFRONTLINE to 741-741 to access 24/7 emotional support services. Any New Yorker can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.