Looking for something to do while you’re at home? We have suggestions for all ages:
- Call us! Library staff are on duty and can get you library materials in our collection to be picked up curbside. Just call 315-853-2038 and let us know what you’d like. Or, we can make some choices for you.
- Our friends at the Kirkland Art Center are encouraging people to #stayhomemakeart. Visit their website to read more.
- Try geocaching. Use your phone to follow clues and find hidden treasures in the community. Search the app store on your phone for “Geocaching.”
- Take a walk through the village on our Poetry Path.
- Check out the free online courses available from Coursera. This could be a good time to brush up on your tech skills or learn something completely new. Khan Academy also has some great learning tools for all ages.