Our Binge Boxes contain three movies and microwave popcorn, everything you need for a movie night at home.
They cannot be reserved through the catalog so give us a call at 315-853-2038, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to see what’s available.
- Something Borrowed. Watch the joy and drama leading up to the big day in “Bridesmaids,” “27 Dresses,” and “My Big Fat Greek Wedding.”
- Don’t Go in the Water. Who knows what lies beneath? After watching “Jaws,” “The Shallows,” and The Meg” you may never go back in the water.
- Who Let the Dogs Out. Three canine classics for the whole family. Contains “Air Bud,” “Homeward Bound: the Incredible Journey”, and “Beethoven Complete Collection”
- A Classic Kind of Love. Grab a box of tissues and watch three classic love stories: “Pride and Prejudice,” “Wuthering Heights,” and “Casablanca.”
- Walk With Wahlberg. Mark Wahlberg can play everything from a football star in “Invincible,” a dad in “Instant Family,” and the hero of a burning oil rig in “Deepwater Horizon.”
- Don’t Mess with Denzel. Denzel Washington fights for good over evil in “Equalizer,” “Magnificent Seven,” and “Two Guns.”
- Studio Ghibli. Favorite films from this Japanese animation studio include “Howl’s Moving Castle,” “Princess Mononoke,” and “My Neighbor Totoro.”
- Nicolas Cage: Man, Myth, Legend. He’s the charismatic man in “Moonstruck,” a myth in the sci-fi film “Knowing,” and a legend playing both twin brothers in “Adaptation.”
- Stephen King Fright Night. Stephen King’s books make for terrifying tales on the big screen. This box contains “The Shining,” “IT,” and “Big Driver.”