Oneida County’s COVID-19 level is low.
Masks are only required for:
- Anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior 10 days
- Anyone who has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior five days
- Those who are unvaccinated
- Anyone who is immunocompromised
- Those who are exempt from receiving the vaccine and booster for religious or medical reasons
Masks are also required during indoor programs involving those ages 12 and younger until Oneida County’s 7-day rolling positivity rate is less than or equal to 3%.
Now: 7:45 am
9:15 am Chair Exercise Class
Chair Exercise Class
Jun 27 @ 9:15 am – 10:00 am
Get the day started with a low-impact workout. All equipment is provided. Space is limited. Contact the KTL to sign up; call 315-853-2038, email email@example.com, or stop in.
10:00 am Computer Help
Jun 27 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
A volunteer from Literacy CNY will be at the KTL to answer all of your computer questions! Get help with operating devices (using a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone; uploading a document to a USB drive; connecting to a wireless … Continue reading