Oneida County’s COVID-19 level is low.
Masks are only required for:
- Anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior 10 days
- Anyone who has been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior five days
- Those who are unvaccinated
- Anyone who is immunocompromised
- Those who are exempt from receiving the vaccine and booster for religious or medical reasons
Masks are also required during indoor programs involving those ages 12 and younger until Oneida County’s 7-day rolling positivity rate is less than or equal to 3%.
10:30 am Story Time
May 18 @ 10:30 am – 11:00 am
Join Ms. Ruth for stories, songs, and fun for all ages! Masks are required for all people aged two and up. No registration is required.
11:00 am Tech Time
May 18 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Bring all your tech questions to our reference librarian and get one-on-one help. Find solutions you need to just about any kind of problem: setting up a Kindle, tablet, or phone; using Facebook; checking e-mail; printing documents; and much more. … Continue reading